Our discipleship program Level up offers an opportunity for people to invest in their spiritual life. We believe that becoming a disciple in a level up group is one of the greatest investments you can make.
- People that are new believers.
- Christians whose spiritual life has plateaued.
- Mature Christian with a desire to learn how to disciple others.
- This class is focused on relationships.
- Get connected
- Get directed
- Get perfected
- Listed are a few of the 32 lessons to be taught.
- Daily Quiet time 7. The Lordship of Christ
- My relationship with Christ 8. Accepting ourselves
- How to study the Bible 9. Personal problem solving
- Discover your spiritual gift 10 Knowing God’s will
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit 11. Resolving conflicts
- Dealing with temptations 12 Christian maturity
Sundays // 9a
For More Information:
Al Schuelser: 316-524-6801 or email@example.com
- A group class of approximately 15 people meeting on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm in room 7
- Individual sessions during the day on Monday or Thursday afternoons in Al’s office.
- Couples option of taking a private class by Al & his wife Shirley either in his office our home.
- Take the next step
You are invited to take the journey in order to answer life’s greatest questions concerning your spiritual life.